The Hands
Welcome Back! Check out whats new! Find the answers to your questions!
Email me if there is something you looked up and failed to find.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Hands
Welcome Back! Check out whats new! Find the answers to your questions!
Email me if there is something you looked up and failed to find.
The Hands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How to set a remote for burst (water)(fire)
Kanako Guide EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:27 pm by barenaked

» Quests for the Armlets
Kanako Guide EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:15 am by hassan8

» Fatal Blow ( FB )
Kanako Guide EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:01 am by lelu

» Athena / Venus Guide
Kanako Guide EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 pm by Avalina

» Ava Tags you in these photos
Kanako Guide EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:46 am by Avalina

» Niss's Death Quest
Kanako Guide EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 pm by Avalina

» Magellan's Death Quest
Kanako Guide EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:07 pm by Avalina

» Qlaya Death Quest
Kanako Guide EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:50 am by Avalina

» Shasha Death Quest
Kanako Guide EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:39 am by Avalina

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:42 am

Kanako Guide

Go down

Kanako Guide Empty Kanako Guide

Post by Avalina Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Kanako Guide
------------

Kanako is a Human pet u get from japan,she has water attribute and she is very strong, in fact a level 4 (or may be lower XD) kanako can kill a level 36 tender cirrus in one shot XD , but still i would say she is the third strongest (after Frederico , and Elin(of course with her Gun))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TEAM
----
hmmmm..... this is not an easy quest XD lol, so first i wanna say is im not sure about my recommendations for team this time,anyway here it is..

=>During the second part of quest lvl 91 Kanako joins to help u,so u only need 3 members in team

minimum
-------
=>you to be lvl 35+ (at this lvl u can easy get spawned), and a lvl 70+ Water support with revive skill, and lvl 50+ assist(good if he is fire/earth and has elin gun or her chip or any strong skill which can attack multiple targets or any skill like sleep,freeze,cord spell(wind skill), or shield(earth skill))
Note => not everyone get a lvl 70+ friend easily, so above suggestion may not help many people

recommended
-----------
=> u to be lvl 40+, and a lvl 50-55+ water support with revive skill, and elin gun or elin with chip, and one more lvl 50+ teammate to help u(again with elin with gun or chip)

STRATEGIES
----------
first part of the quest is easy, but second part is really troublesome if u don't have a good team lol

=> usually 2 or 3 guards attack you together , so u cud easily die or spawn in one shot, since the most important player there is ur water support try to keep him alive- if he is low on HP , let him defend and give him HP food or if anyone have a high lvl xaolan or earth element , shield him

=>use belly chain ,La Tim lease or any other human pet armlets on ur pet, if u dont have any , u can get resistance armlet from japan

for more info about those refer this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

=>as i said before high lvl Elin with gun or chip is very useful for this

=> NOTE=> the first fight activates automatically when u get near the question mark

=>after first fight u do NOT get the time to rest, so if u don't have a very high level team, the best way is to log off after first fight, then log in , HEAL, and then fight second part

=>i have found that if one player gets spawned, other players CANNOT join the fight to help during the quest-(correct me if im wrong)

=>During the quest lvl 91 Kanako(HP=1177) helps you , so enjoy it ^^

QUEST
-----
location=>Japan

in the map i have shown common ways people go to japan, if u have a raft follow the yellow path, other paths are for boat

if u have a good team and key, u can use underground tunnel to go to japan

Once u are in japan, go talk to the rabbit , after that kanako will come and ask u to get her some Nigiri Sushi, so then go to the city and SAVE YOUR RECORD POINT there first(during the way to city i suggest u avoid fights cus u dont wanna get spawned , back to north island after u come all the way here lol XD) after that find that house shown in screen shot and get Nigiri Sushi, and take it back to Kanako

After you talk to her she will go but her "Comb" will be left on the ground , so pick it up, then follow the map given to he main quest location

FIGHTS
------
first part is 3 lvl 80 (HP=1059) 3 guards(i forgot to take a screen shot XD so i send my alt to do that lol)

Second part is 8 lvl 80 (HP=1059) gaurds , Kanako lvl 91(HP=1177) joins here

thats all,after this enjoy with Kanako XD heheheh ^^ , If u have any corrections or suggestions please tell me, i hope u like my 100th post on this forum lol^^

Last edited Fri, 07 Nov 2008, 5:14pm by dotnet54 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Avalina
Avalina
Admin

https://thehands.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down